Chemsol Chemcrack Fill is a ready to use acrylic polymer with properly graded fillers which has excellent bonding with the substrate. Chemcrack Fill is easy to apply, water resistant with good aesthetic appearance.
- Internal and External wall cracks.
- Easy to apply with putty knife, hand.
- Good adhesion to the surface.
- Can be applied on both horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Available in ready to use paste form.
- Excellent resistance to UV.
- Flexible to accommodate minor movement in the substrates.
Method of Application1. Surface Preparation
- Surface should be clean and dry and in sound condition.
- All the surface dirt, grease, loose particles should be removed from the surface. And the surface should be washed thoroughly with clean water.
- The cracked surface shall be opened with a 3mm angle grinder. The opened crack shall be thoroughly cleaned.
- Apply priming coat of Chemsol Chemcrack Fill with 100% water dilution on the crack surface.
- Apply Chemcrack Fill on the surface with the putty knife or hand over the surface to be filled.
- Allow the material to set for at least 24 hrs.
- Further material shall be applied if necessary.
- Further work can be carried out once the Chemcrack Fill is completely dried.
Precautions and Limitations
- Do not dilute material for filling application.
- Keep material closed when not in use.
- Not recommended for Expansion Joints and separation gaps.
- Applicable for the cracks up to 5mm thick.
- Not applicable for POP or Putty cracks.
|Property||Test Method||Value and Unit|
|Surface Dry||40- 45 min|
Theoretical CoveragePer Kg coverage of 25-30 Rmt (5mm X 5mm) is obtained. Coverage depends upon porosity of the substrate.
Pack Size1 Kg and 5 Kg
StorageChemsol Chemcrack Fill shall be placed in a cool and dry place protected from direct sunlight.
Shelf Life12 months for the date of manufacturing if unopened and stored properly.
Health and SafetyWash skin with soap and water.
On eye contact wash the eyes immediately and consult a physician if irritation persists.
On ingestion consult a doctor immediately.