Chemsol Chemwall Premium Emulsion is a ready to use water dilutable emulsion with high durability. It is used for interior walls and can be tinted in desired shades.
- Interior walls
- Cement sheets
- Lobby, Parking, Lift area, etc.
- Good binding to the substrate.
- Used for interior walls.
- Better hiding.
Method of Application
1. Surface Preparation
- Surface should be clean and dry and in sound condition.
- All the surface dirt, grease, loose particles should be removed from the surface. And the surface should be washed thoroughly with clean water.
- All other previous coatings if any shall be completely removed.
2. New Surfaces
- The newly constructed surfaces shall be completely cured before coating application.
3. Cracks and Joint Treatment
- All the surface cracks from 0 - 5mm shall be opened with a 3mm angle grinder.
- The opened cracks shall be cleaned properly and filled with Chem Crack Fill an acrylic crack-filler.
- Cracks more than 5mm should be repaired using polymer modified mortar using Chemsol Chemfast SBR. With a cement sand ratio of 1:3 and polymer content of 10% by weight if cement. Allow it to cure as required.
- The surface shall be in clean condition before primer application.
- Add 40% water to Chemprime IE i.e. 8L water to 20L Chemprime IE. And apply 1 coat of primer on the surface.
- Let the priming coat dry for 3-4 hrs before subsequent coats are applied.
- Now mix 50% water i.e. 10L water to 20L Chemwall Premuim Emulsion, add desired shade tinter. Mix properly and apply 1st coat on the surface and let dry.
- Apply 2nd coat over the first coat. Let the system air cure completely.
Precautions and Limitations
- Do not dilute Chemwall Premuim Emulsion with water beyond the recommended proportion.
- Keep material closed when not in use.
|Adhesion to Concrete
Material consumption of 9-11M2/L/ Coat depending upon the porosity of the substrate.
1L, 4L, 10L & 20L
Chemsol Chemwall Premuim Emulsion shall be placed in a cool and dry place protected from direct sunlight.
12 months for the date of manufacturing if unopened and stored properly.
Health and Safety
Wash skin with soap and water.
On eye contact wash the eyes immediately and consult a physician if irritation persists.
On ingestion consult a doctor immediately.