Chemsol Chem Hack is a Polymer based product which helps to obtain a strong bond between plaster/gypsum and concrete. Chem Hack is easy to apply with roller, brush and is environment friendly.
- Bonding plaster and concrete
- Old to New concrete bonding
- Bonding gypsum and concrete
- Easy to apply with brush or roller.
- Bonds both plaster and gypsum to the concrete surface.
- High bonding strength than regular plaster.
Method of Application
1. Surface Preparation
- Surface should be clean and dry and in sound condition.
- All the surface dirt, grease, loose particles should be removed from the surface. And the surface should be washed thoroughly with clean water.
- The surface should be moist before the coat application.
2. New Surfaces
- The newly constructed surfaces shall be completely cured before coating application.
- Mix the bucket contents thoroughly.
- Apply one coat of Chem Hack on the moist surface with a clean roller/brush. The coating can also be applied with the help of spray application. When the coat becomes tacky apply a light coat / dash coat/ chhat of cement mortar.
- Plaster the surface normally as the initial coat is set.
- For gypsum similar process could be adopted when the coating is in tacky condition.
Precautions and Limitations
- Do not dilute Chem Hack with water for coating application.
- Keep material closed when not in use.
- Surface must be in moist condition for application.
|Adhesion||ASTM D 3359||N/mm2||>1|
Per liter coverage of 10 m2 is obtained on smooth concrete surface.
Chemsol Chem Hack shall be placed in a cool and dry place protected from direct sunlight.
12 months for the date of manufacturing if unopened and stored properly.
Health and Safety
Wash skin with soap and water.
On eye contact wash the eyes immediately and consult a physician if irritation persists.
On ingestion consult a doctor immediately.