Chemsol Chemflow is an integral powder based waterproofing compound used for concrete and plaster. It helps in reducing porosity in the concrete and results in reduced permeability in concrete.
- Mortar, Coba, etc.
- Increases cohesion in concrete and plaster.
- Reduces porosity in concrete.
- Used for all types of cement.
Method of Application
1. Hand Mixing
- Mix the contents of the sachet in water to form a mixture. Mix the contents into the concrete for at least 1 minute before pouring. Use 25gm sachet for 50kg cement.
2. Machine Mixing
- Mix the sachet of 25gm into 50kg of cement directly and then add water as per the requirement until the desired fluidity of concrete is achieved.
Precautions and Limitations
- Do not add Chemflow beyond the recommended proportion.
- Keep material closed when not in use.
|Property||Test Method||Value and Unit|
Material consumption of 25gm/50kg of cement shall be maintained.
Chemsol Chemflow shall be placed in a cool and dry place protected from direct sunlight.
25 Gram Pouch
12 months for the date of manufacturing if unopened and stored properly.
Health and Safety
Wash skin with soap and water.
On eye contact wash the eyes immediately and consult a physician if irritation persists.
On ingestion consult a doctor immediately.